We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using our website, you can rest assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
What we collect:
We may collect the following information from you:
- Your name.
- Your contact number and email address.
- Demographic information such as your schools name and postcode.
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
What we do with the information we gather:
We require this information to understand your needs and to provide you with a better service, in particular for the following reasons:
- To store in our internal records for future reference.
- To improve our products and services.
- To periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting, using the email address you have provided. We will not email you in this respect if you have not given us permission to do so.
- To contact you every now and again for market research purposes, either by email, phone, fax or mail.
- To customise our website according to your interests.
As part of our commitment to keeping your information completely safe and secure, we pledge to never sell any information that you give to us.
We are devoted to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information that we collect from you online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is then added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can then tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and in turn improve our website in order to tailor it to your needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from our system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by telling us how often you visit pages, which helps us to learn what information interests you. In this way, we can give you more of the content you like and less of the content you don’t. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you do choose to decline the cookies, then please be aware that this may prevent you from taking full advantage of our website.
Links to other websites
Our website contains links to other sites, though be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to exercise caution when they leave the Price and Buckland website, and to read the privacy statements of any other sites that collects personally identifiable information.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on our website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes.
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if give permission for us to do this.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. If you would like a copy of the information held on you, please write to: Price and Buckland Ltd, Benneworth Close, Hucknall, Nottingham, NG15 6EL.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email or write to us as soon as possible, using the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.