Top Tips When Changing Suppliers
Wednesday 12th September 2018
CHANGING SUPPLIERS MADE EASY
Whatever the reason for the change, with a few simple steps it’s an easy transition. We’ve put together a few points that will help you change supplier without a headache.
- Give your current supplier as much notice as possible. That way you have time for internal discussions and time to explore other potential suppliers.
- If your current contract has a stock agreement, consider choosing a supplier who can absorb outstanding stock levels.
- Allow plenty of time to seek out new suppliers. It’s important to find a company who can offer the services and full support that you require. Consultation and sampling, typically can take 1- 2 months.
- Chose a supplier who offers design assistance and sampling service as standard. The ability to see your uniform vision will ensure that you are choosing the right products, colours and getting those finer details correct. Being able to see and feel the products will also give you a reassurance that you are sourcing the quality of fabrics that you desire.
- Look at the whole package, including price, quality and the level of support offered. Services such as sizing days and online shops can heavily reduce staffing resources and make buying school uniform a much easier process for parents.
We'd be delighted to discuss your school uniform requirements with you, for a no-obligation chat, call us on 0115 8284584Contact us